The Riverside Brookfield High School PTO is looking for gently worn, clean short and long dresses, jewelry and handbag donations for the RB Boutique Flash Sale to be held on Saturday, March 4th, 2017.
Donations can be dropped off, through the end of February, at following locations.
Riverside Brookfield High School: Door A, front entrance located off of Golf Road during school hours, 8:00am-3:05. Walk in and drop at the security office right inside the doors.
3126 Arthur Avenue, Brookfield, Il: drop off anytime
125 Bloomingbank Road, Riverside, IL: drop off anytime
Questions, please contact:
Mary Ellen Meindl firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join us for our our first RBHS PTO meeting of 2017 on Monday, January 9th, at 7 pm in room 201 at RBHS. We will be discussing upcoming events and programs including the new student leadership scholarship fund, the staff appreciation luncheon, RB Boutique, and Day of Service. Hope to see you there!
The RB PTO will hold a RB Boutique Flash Sale on Saturday, March 4, 2017 and are looking for donations of gently used short and long dresses. We will begin collecting dresses after the Winter Break, so keep your eyes out for more information! In keeping with the holiday spirit, please take a look in your closet to see if you might have a dress to donate to help someone else !
Happy Holidays from the RBHS PTO!
In honor of Cyber Monday, just a quick reminder that if you will be shopping on Amazon during the holiday season, you can help the RBHS PTO earn money. You Shop. Amazon donates to RBHS PTO. What could be easier?
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to RBHS PTO.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to smile.amazon.com . Along the right hand side of the page, there is a search box to “Pick your own charitable donation.” Enter “Riverside Brookfield High School Parent Teacher Organization” into the search box, and then select “Riverside Brookfield High School Parent Teacher Organization.” (It is not the first choice which will appear.)
- The next page will ask you to click on a check box to acknowledge your choice.
- When you are shopping with Amazon, you must START at smile.amazon.com for your purchases to be credited to RBHS PTO.
Easy peasy lemony squeezy!
Please join us for our next PTO meeting on Monday, November 7th at 7 pm in room 201 at RBHS. We will be discussing grant request and kicking off planning for Day of Service and RB Boutique as well as receiving an update on school events from Principal Kristin Smetana. Hope to see you there! If you are interested in being a part of the Day of Service planning team or RB Boutique, we’d love to have you attend tonight’s meeting, so we can get your input!